Contact advertising [email protected]

PSA: this is a reminder to make sure your damned decals are facing the right way... it...

M

Matthew Biery

PSA: this is a reminder to make sure your damned decals are facing the right way... it completly ruins the car if you wont put forward the extra 3 mins to make it look right. this short video demonstrates how to easily accomplish this feat. you know exactly who you are so just STOP IT...

N

Nate Cook

A Fucking Greed 100% agree its stupid lazy designers who dont just replace the flipped decals on one side of the car to the next, its lazy and makes the design look stupid.

R

Rich Hill

You do realise that some race cars with big decals on are on backwards right. Its a real life thing

M

Matthew Biery

so many designs i see are amazing.. then you look at the other side of the car and your heart sinks....

N

Nick Mcnamee

Honestly I like the flipped look

J

Jessie Sandoval

Wht car is that

J

Jake Abdalla

But why do you let other people’s cars and styles that differ from yours effect you?? Not everyone is going to have the same taste as you. And you do realize that real life SHOW cars have backward decals right?

V

Vegas Blvck

Clearly you've never seen Japanese drift cars.

V

Vegas Blvck

V

Vegas Blvck

V

Vegas Blvck

J

Jake Abdalla

I must have missed something, I don’t recall being “called out”

V

Vegas Blvck

I'm not tryna start a comment war, just research before putting your foot in your mouth. The Japanese pioneered drifting.

M

Matthew Biery

Vegas Blvck im trying to post a funny anime video that gets my point across but i cant for aome reason. im not trying to argue loke that with u. its Jake Abdalla who is getting mad more or less i pmed u it

X

Xavier Mitchell

Js Forza should of made it possible where it does it automatically. Copy an paste but switched in one command.

J

Justin Allan Lynch

I’m the same way it gets under my skin when I see a bad ass design just to see the other side backwards

V

Vegas Blvck

The Japanese did that on purpose to create a balance of symmetry on the car. They believed the start of a word should be from front to back, a traditional "good luck" custom. Again, PLEASE do your research before putting your foot in your mouth.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom