Switch Prepare your wallets guys

• Thread starter Richard Jay Nico Panotes
  • Start date
V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

Prepare for what?

D

Daniel Esh

Sorry Switch friends but Destiny 2 is calling.

M

Mario Deleon

My wallet will be just fine tyvm, none of these interest me except mayyyyybe pokken

R

Russ Gitter

I've already got my preorders in:
Lego Worlds
Battlechasers
Sine Mora EX
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Mario Odyssey
Lost Sphear

P

Paul Haan

None of these interest me but I will get LEGO Worlds, Super Mario Oddessy (both pre-ordered) and maybe Sonic Forces. Will pick up Samus Returns for 3DS

D

Daniel Ferreris

For real and I want one pice and gunvolt in phisical

V

Vasilios Prokos

Already have Rayman legends on Wii U. I am looking forward for pokken though

K

Kyle A. Johnson

Guess I’m the only person excited to see NBA2K18. Not because I’m a huge sports game fan but because this is the first AAA game on Switch with all the features of the other consoles that also runs well.
Switch got LEGO Undercover but it runs poorly and Rayman is cool but that’s not a very demanding game.

R

Robert Hunter III

I tried the pokken demo and got tired of it after about 5 fights so if the main game is just more of that but with a handful of more Pokemon than I'll pass on that.

Might get xenoverse 2 just because i skipped it on ps4 but then again, 1 was trash so i might skip that too.

2K on ps4 cause that's what all the people who I'm gonna kick play it on.

So..... yeah. I'll most likely not get any of these..... but that Mario+rabbids been keeping my attention cause it's fire!

Y

Yanni McWhiggin

Don't forget WWE 2K18

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

For what

E

Eddie Snider

Nothing interesting maybe the poke man game

I

Ian Morley

I've pre ordered Rayman (as I haven't played it other than demo) and Dragonball as I love Dragonball Z but haven't played the game yet

S

Samantha Couch

DBZ XENOVERSE 2 and Pokken Tournament DX it would be great to get those two since they both come out on my birthday

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom