Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Posting for next season** Hey everyone I hope you are doing well! I am one of those...

O

Oswald Austin

Posting for next season**

Hey everyone I hope you are doing well! I am one of those folks looking to team up with people. HOWEVER I am not looking for a Tank OR a healer as I play both classes quite well with Orisa being my top performer (had a 80% win rate but I find the game gets interesting the last few days of each season haha). SO what I am looking for is a team with a solid DPS core as its a bit frustrating when I see so many people having super solid games as DPS but I can't find a solider or bastion who can stop a Phara to save their lives :p which as Orisa generally isn't a huge problem for me other than the fact that it has me trying to focus in 2-3 places at once.

I need a team with battle sense, people who not only know their Hero's but the maps and dirty ways to exploit their Hero's kits to their Max on those maps. A team that isn't going to have one person try and get 4 picks off the fight the rest of the team lost. Back up and don't feed, chances are they have a healer still, and a team that at least knows the importance of things like Widows Ult, and timing with ult drops.

(The last few days I haven't even had people use the communications menu to let us know about well anything :p)

I mostly play in the back lines and generally have no issue protecting a healer/being a anchor to retreat too.

I'm also sorry but I'm not looking for newer players or people who do not already have a team as I am not looking to be a team lead.

(I generally don't mind playing with people who are new to the game or just playing it for whatever reason but this is not the case for this post)

PS I'm super bad at replying on here, but GT is XxWEEBHUNTERxX if you're interested please send me a message on Xbox live.
Full warning though I am not down for people who rage out and start calling people on our team trash without any indication as to why you feel that way, as I will report you :p and if you are going to message my Xbox live being a ass hat I'll just report you too :p after all no one has time for that not even Blizzard or Microsoft which is why people end up banned :p if they didn't care and wanted you to do whatever you wanted there wouldn't even be a report button :p

#TeamWorkMakesTheDreamsWork

J

Joey Rafael Quiles

What’s your SR

P

Pearce Porthouse

Wat sr

O

Oswald Austin

2300 even, so I'm currently in the Gold! My bad at forgetting that very important part! As these stats don't mean shit if you compared me to a GM

J

Joey Rafael Quiles

I would’ve helped but I don’t have an account that can play with you

P

Pearce Porthouse

Me neither. ☹

C

Callum McHugh

I can run on my gold dps account, think it's around 2100 (just won't be tonight as I'm out)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom