Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Pokemon Switch Will Be A Traditional Find, Battle & Train Experience Reggie quote is...

T

Tyler Craig

Prime series wasn't a FPS, it was a FPA (First Person Adventure). One of the main reasons why Prime series (at least for GCN) didn't use the typical FPS controls setup

S

Spencer Miller

I'd prefer a first person metroid prime anyways.
But I'm assuming by traditional Pokémon he means linear and not open world?

S

Spencer Miller

Also 200 new Pokémon? I don't think any gen added that many Pokémon. We'll be lucky to get 100 new ones. The most new Pokémon we got was 156 from gen 5. Don't think we'll ever see 200 new ones.

S

Sachariah Hill

Thank the gods I want metroid prime to stick to what it does best tbh

M

Matt Last

I am SO fucking glad that they're not doing a Pokemon MMO. That's the worst idea that everyone seems to think is brilliant. Fuck MMOs. What we need is the console Pokemon RPG they seem to be giving us.

M

Matt Last

And 200 NEW Pokemon? Dude... I'd prefer that they not force it and give us disposable, nonsense pokemon.

S

Spencer Miller

What I want from the new Pokémon game is a game that Includes every region. It would take a long time to make and they need to balance it correctly but it'd be cool if they did that

D

Daniel Valladares

Metroid Prime was my E3

B

Brent Davis

Not interested in Pokemon think it's lame.

K

Kai Lewandowski

I'm hoping they atleast make the graphics BOTW quality on the Switch. If it's gonna look like a 3ds game then what's the point imo.

J

James Page

Lemme know when there is actually something to see

K

Kai Lewandowski

Also, I'm fine with a FPS. I've never played any METROID games.. but I've seen gameplay. Reminded me of Halo and that makes me happy.

C

Chet van der Stappen

Metroid Prime should be FPS anyway. So good.

And the new 3ds title will be perfect as well.

No need for 3rd person at all.

S

Semaj KasaVubu

So is the pokemon rpg 3rd person?

J

Jacob Stafford

I'm usually not into first person games, but Metroid Prime is one of my exceptions. So, I'm okay if Prime 4 isn't third person.

H

Héctor A. García Cortéz

I just curios why would you even consider 3rd person shooter on a PRIME game and MMO on Pokemon?
Its like saying Mario Odyssey looks nice but its not a fighting game :/

R

Reginald Lamont Williams

Plot twist: Metroid Prime 4 will have online multiplayer

M

Matthew Cherney

as long as it doesnt just look like a sun and moon hd port. pokemon should look like they do in pokken tournament if its gonna be for a console and yes fully explorable towns and other areas.

W

Will Bartos

I really don't think it matters. Pokémon has an expected look when it comes to the core series. As long as it looks like Pokémon and plays like Pokémon, it'll sell like Pokémon and the third parties will realize Nintendo kind of knows what it's doing...ish.

As for Metroid Prime 4... I'm still going nuts.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom