Contact advertising [email protected]

Plot twist. If you're gold or below. And you're stuck at a choke point fighting with...

• Thread starter Nathaniel Louis Martin
  • Start date
N

Nathaniel Louis Martin

Plot twist. If you're gold or below. And you're stuck at a choke point fighting with your team. Dive past them to the point. The enemy is stupid enough to all turn around to confront you. Pulling them all out of the choke point. You're welcome.

C

Chris Gouw

how is this a plot twist lol?

C

Chris Gouw

also this is a well known straight in Gold and below...

S

Stephanie Rosado

Don't pros do it too? C9? xQc9?

R

Raime Newman

I'm always the one who does, but my team very rarely does anything with the opening i give em.

Plat btw.

M

Michael S. Myth

works in plat too

Z

Zac Murphy

I mean I do that and they turn around but my team doesn't capitalise on it. I'm high gold, low plat

M

Michael S. Myth

I have to constantly tell my team to stay at the choke

L

Londyn Wiedower

As D.va, just fly over everything and get on the point. It’ll at least distract the enemy and let your team in.

Eichenwalde- fly over the building.

Kings row- fly over gateway

Hanamura- fly into little window thing.

Valskaya (I think)- fly around the side of the entire map.

I rarely see any other d.va’s do this and it’ll screw the enemy temporarily.

Z

Zachary Saul

Can confirm, works in diamond too

L

Luke Garside

Or if you're going to stand at the choke, play Zarya, eat everything then crush them all when you hit high charge.

A

Aadil Saqib

It's actually a good strat throughout all ranks. Team can't push? Flank to the point to put pressure from both sides. I do this with Tracer a lot. By the time they reach my, I dash away and the Frontline is left with a lot of pressure from my team.

A

Ariam Lopez

Yeah, I always tell our Tracer or Genjis to go touch the point while we're at the choke. Most players at lower rank will all flock to the point while leaving the choke.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom