Contact advertising [email protected]

Please stop making posts asking when the event starts. Blizzard hasn't given any...

K

Kelly Sophia

Please stop making posts asking when the event starts. Blizzard hasn't given any official time, but here's a site with some best guesses based off of past even start times. Thx <3

E

Enrique Sandoval

It's usually 10am Pacific.

S

Steven Cabal

your saying this like your a mod lol

J

Jee Hon Hiung

usually 2am SGT. but i will able to play right after i wake up LUL

G

Giorgi M. Weismann

Event starts in 3 hours

G

Giorgi M. Weismann

Every event happened to start on the same time and according to it it starts in 3 hours today.

R

Robert Ellison

WHEN DOES THE EVENT START?

M

Matt Moe

Is 11am Pac
1pm cen
2pm est
According to the ow forum and higher UPS :v

K

Kelly Sophia

Not all past events have started at the same time and Blizzard refuses to give us the exact start time, so all of this is guesswork anyway

K

Kelly Sophia

Anything not coming from an official Blizz spokesperson is an educated guess at best so we'll just have to wait and see <3

K

Katie Molotov

Kelly, it gives clear start times in your post

K

Kelly Sophia

Those are still guesses. This site isn't officially affiliated with Blizzard.

K

Kelly Sophia

"With the event expected to kick off in just over 24 hours from now, we've added anticipated start times for Halloween Terror 2017, based on heroes, maps and other events that have been released in 2017. Although these times are subject to change, we've every reason to believe that they're accurate." ^^

G

Giorgi M. Weismann

Ok here I bet it starts in 3 hours, GMT+4 (country Georgia time)

A

Antoeknee Pez

when does the event start anyways?

K

Kelly Sophia

You guys are gonna give me an aneurysm

G

Giorgi M. Weismann

E

Elias Ioppolo

Jesus Christ guys, don't you have anything better to do than fucking staring at a screen waiting for a patch to pop up? What's the difference about the hour? What matters is the fucking day.

You guys fucking sound like you just have nothing else to do in your life, really.

C

Cody Henderson

It starts tommorow

S

Stephen Jones

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom