Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Please someone help Rod Marshall understand Breeding and taming. Rod thinks a babies...

R

Robert Benson

I'm not sure why you are all even arguing with this moron he's obviously a troll just getting his daily feeding

R

Rod Marshall

Garret Broussard don't worry I got you

R

Rod Marshall

G

Garret Broussard

I'm going to have the last word in this.

Do your own research and believe what you want to believe.

D

Dan Woodman

.net sites are always reliable

C

Christina Sunday

I'm to high for this thread

G

Garret Broussard

I just saw this on fb and had to recheck Rob

B

Bryan Crabtree

Rod doesn't know anything about taming and breeding then.. stand up stats are the stats the baby will get. And the only ways to fuck up a tames effectiveness is what you feed it, and damage after ko. This guy needs to lay off the drugs..

M

Martin Gregory

Stand up stats. Also, the melee damage will always be maximum regardless of taming effectiveness. If the Dino was going to get 400% but you only got 360% because of low taming efficiency the baby will still have 400%.

W

William Bauman

Hehe this is interesting

F

Felicia Kirksey

What were the parents?

W

Wyatt Valle

Lol rod is trolling... how is nobody getting this.

N

Nathan J. Bartels

I bet Rod also thinks the earth is round. Idiot

K

Kyle Ignatowicz

C

Cal Samuels

Lolllllllllllll

R

Robert Lance II

Do the stand up stats not come from the ko stats? If the ko has 25% pts into health does the standup not have the same 25% of the added taming points into it at stand up. I have not done the exact math on it but that's the way I always understood it. The raw stats don't transfer but the % of points added per wild level stay the same right? I know it's a big equation to take 2000hp being 25% wild pts on ko then transferring that into lets say 50 bonus wild pts at 240hp per point and adding that back to the original 2000hp from ko to get your stand up hp? This is how I thought it worked. As far as stats on a bred Dino, isn't it a chance of either parents % of wild pts of total possible points without a mutation? Damn that's confusing to even explain. Am I wrong?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom