Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Playing on ps4. Looking for a tribe/server to join that is slightly boosted. Would...

C

Corbett Kamuf

Playing on ps4. Looking for a tribe/server to join that is slightly boosted. Would like to join one that work together as a team doing things.
I like started packs as well. A newer tribe/server would be awesome!

M

Miguel C. Lubbers

You can build on mine. Ragnarock low boosted 50x taming and instabreeding server its freshly 5 days online

I

Ingibjörg María Ingvarsdóttir

I must ask how did you get that dragon looks awsome

J

Jack Luke Adams

Join dARKtimesUK sever is very good Pvp you'll also get a starter pack

L

Lukasz Nowaczyk

Hi guys
I would like to invite you to PC hosted server perfect for solo players and small tribes. Our settings : Taming x10 Harvesting x10 Breeding x15, Boosted weight fortitude and health. Also supply drops are slightly better. We have Offline Protection and starter gift. PvP
JurassicParkx5

J

Jennifer Wiggins

Where did you get the dragon

D

Dylan Robinson

Dutch vikings is the best server to join I think

A

Amelia Jane

What is that dragon

J

Jadon Valdez

Eastern US PvP search that on unofficial its 2x gathering

V

Victor Solis

Try this one

T

Tony Burb

❌only like page if interested❌

Tired of playing official but don't want the massive boosted servers or admins that use codes. Check out the link below for a sparta based prim+ pc hosted server. Low boosts (nothing over 3.5) check out the server, if interested read the pinned post and figure out how to join. (Keep in mind this is a very new server. Dont let the low numbers run you away, they will grow. 50 slot and I plan to fill it and add more)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Ps please don't msg me, I am not admin, I am only advertising. Any questions msg the page to contact admin.

J

Justin Mancine

Are we all gonna seriously sit here and promote servers and completely ignore the fact this man has a dope ass dragon that no one has ever seen? Lmao

A

Amelia Jane

Still he has not answered about said dragon

M

Michael Mckenna

I concur what is with this fucking dragon ?

D

Dylan Mallory

U wanna join a rp prim plus server?

M

Morgan Lindsey Armstrong

Pantheon is a US (central) based ARK server dedicated to those that don't have time to worry and fret over official life! Are you tired of being offline raided? Are you hoping to find a community and get that little bit more out of a great game? Look no further! We're a group of the working class, the students, the parents that don't have the time of day to grind only to be wiped while going about life. Here you'll find a friendly community and a choice between PVP and PVE, while still enjoying near-official stats to feel the challenge of the game.

PC Hosted
5x XP
5x Gathering, 10x on weekends
5x Taming
5x Incubation/Maturation
Offline Raid Protection
Max Difficulty
5x boosts to character weight and tame weight.
Events, community areas and more!

Please abide by our rules, seen on our Facebook page below, in order to keep our server friendly and exciting. Join to get event notices too!

*NOTE: XP, Gathering and Taming at 20x right now to compensate for having started over on PC.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dylan Robinson

Guys its the normal dragon but been force tamed

J

Jade Ireland

It looks like lightning x fire wyvern

K

Kara Rossiter

Looks like boss Dragon baby?

J

Justin Mancine

That ain't no normal dragon bro it may be a boss dragon spawned in