Contact advertising [email protected]

Played a game earlier and there was a kid that said he was 12 and asked if it was okay...

• Thread starter Christoffer Avinash Malmqvist
  • Start date
C

Christoffer Avinash Malmqvist

Played a game earlier and there was a kid that said he was 12 and asked if it was okay if he joined voicechat... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS POOR KID!?

A

Ashton Koehler

It annoys me some much when people are jerks because of age or voice.

A

Angel Perales Salaices

I feel bad for the kid. He just wants to have fun and he's afraid just to go into the voice chat

A

Alex Betancourt

Agreed. Don’t know why we can’t all be accepting, I mean we are all here for the same reason.

I know I played video games as a kid to escape bulling and assholes. He should be allowed the same safe place.

J

Jane Caldwell

That child sounds so polite; I'd let him talk any time, poor kid.
Granted, there are some nasty speaking ones out there, but it isn't all of them, guys.
Least give the kids a chance to talk and have fun

B

Bradley Garcia

Yeah seriously guys... He's not even supposed to be PLAYING.

It's a joke calm down fam

T

Timothy Hay

Literally every comp game i play. I dont understand why the community is so toxic towards kids or anyone that sounds young at all.

R

Ritvik Narang

I turn off chat immediately as the match is about to begin because I can’t handle the toxicity and might become salty myself because of the fuckfaces in this game

K

Katana Jewel

Man that's so sad poor fucking kid. I've watched the OW community get more and more toxic since it came out and it breaks my heart but i guess it happens. Now it's like 70% of the time they're everywhere and they don't care who they're dicks to.

S

Simon Nilsson

#ripthatkid

E

Enrique Sandoval

Shoulda saved his name. If it was on pc id add him and invite him to discorf

L

Lin Galini

Precious cinnamon roll must be protected at any cost! I adore having kids even in comp! :D

A

Alex Betancourt

Play with my 11 yo niece all the time. She is a bad ASS tracer. WAY better than I could ever be. She wants to join team chat so badly. But I’m still pretty apprehensive. People can be horrible, and I honestly don’t want to go on some sort of quest hunting down whomever says anything to her. Cuz I will find you!

K

Kayla Atkins

aw poor kid, sounds like he was nice

J

Jay Lewis McCarthy

I play with a 12 year old who's pretty close to hitting diamond this season or next
Plays better than anyone who I know, who are all stuck in low platinum or below

J

Julia Berntsson

Aww, I feel so bad for them! I don't understand why we can't just respect eachother regardless of gender, sexuality and age!

M

Miyuki Mizu

Everytime I play with young people someone always says shutup your voice is so annoying ect.. (´-ι_-`)

A

Aimee Ouellette

I've made a few friends with the younger crowd. Most of them end up being sooo much nicer than adults.
Though, I have met nice older kids/adults, too.

S

Sawyer Sprague

I don't care about your age or the sound of your voice long as you are making call outs and being nice you're awesome

W

Walter Steven Paul

I had a kid like that on Xbox too. But four of us were cracking jokes and I was streaming, so we just went to party chat.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom