Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Picked this up the other day. For $24.99 it’s EXTREMELY underrated. So much to do. So...

J

Joe Slack

Picked this up the other day. For $24.99 it’s EXTREMELY underrated. So much to do. So much replay value. So fun and smooth. I highly recommend if you haven’t played it yet. Even if you’re like me and don’t care for the old rayman games as much, give it a try!

K

Kenny Vroman

Castle rock is pure perfection!

J

Jay Ybarra

Where'd you get it for 25

C

Cesar Neg

I sooooo love the coreographed levels at the end of each painting

L

Lee Burgos

Not really sure how you figured this game was underrated since it's been out for a while and people consider it their favorite all time but alright.

N

Nauris Lukševics

The invaded levels are a completionists nightmare

B

Brian Foster

Love this game. Had a tragic save game overwrite incident last week, but I plan on starting over again at some point.

C

Chris W Hughes

One of the best platformer games on and co op game I ever played

J

Jon Drewes

Amazing game got it for 19.99 on Black Friday

C

Chris Hicks

I love platformers I'll be getting this soon.

G

Gabriel Seda

I downloaded the demo and it seemed like something I'd really enjoy playing. Has it's own feel good charm to it

J

Josh Brown

Have it digitally, but have hardly touched it because I have SO MUCH ELSE to play.

P

Peter Benjamin

Yeah I yet to
Buy this still

P

Patrick Ward

Easily one of the best games I have ever played.

D

Daniel Wray Swesey

Looks like an evil pooh bear on the box.

D

Donnelly Bryant

That game is really fun

V

Vinnie Matrascia

I agree. I never really cared for the other Rayman games myself and I love playing this. It’s a nice break when ur looking to just have some good ole gaming fun. I don’t especially like the music levels. I never laughed like that while playing a game

A

Alex No

Often free on Xbox and playstation :/

G

Gabriel Guevara

Loved on WiiU

Z

Zachary Lee Kynaston

Really a great game! Bought it digitally on my PS4 for like $10 a few years back, and recently picked up the Switch version physical copy.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom