Contact advertising [email protected]

Personally, 1v1s are my favorite game mode but it sucks that you can’t play all of the...

M

Myah Fisher

Personally, 1v1s are my favorite game mode but it sucks that you can’t play all of the characters. I would be down to have a mercy 1v1 wtf

J

Jonathan Glace

Personally, 1v1s are my favorite game mode but it sucks that you can’t play all of the characters. I would be down to have a mercy 1v1 wtf

N

Nikola Terziev

J

Josh Hartnedy

Because copypasta is so useful and all

L

Luke Schirmer

Play the new Quake, that one is good for 1v1 I'm sure

V

Vynyl Shiro

I hate 1v1ing so much, I always lose and the enemy gets that lucky headshot when they're 1.

D

Desolate Nhoj

1v1 mercy :D interesting. :D

D

Desolate Nhoj

Have u tried 1v1, Mei vs Mei. Then no ult, no left click rules, just right click

J

Josh Hartnedy

I honestly have the most fun in 1v1 matches... Gives you a little room to mess around too

J

Joshua Hernandez

My fave too besides deathmatch. Sometimes I host 1v1 and include every hero. Hell sometimes I do 1v1 mystery heroes where both players get random heroes instead of it being mirrored. Like 1 could get Symmetra and the other would get torb which is really funny haha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom