Contact advertising [email protected]

OWL was probably the worst thing that could have happened to the OW comp community.

R

Ron Roberts

OWL was probably the worst thing that could have happened to the OW comp community.

C

Chris Gouw

I will argue anything Mercy related is infinitely worse

T

Twitch Rat

how so? ive seen nothing but more communication and better team comps

M

Matthew Randall

And yet one of the best things to push esports into the legitimacy it should have so I'll take it.

R

Richard Miller

B8

R

Rytis Palionis

Delet dis

C

Chris Johnson

I wouldn’t say it’s the worst thing that’s happened. But I will say the developers are focusing too much attention on it when there’s plenty of issues in the game that have yet to be addressed lol

J

Jane Caldwell

Like it but hate it.

Like:
1. Some people can learn more effective communication and teamwork from watching these people.

2. Interesting to see how other players use the characters.

Dislikes:
1. These pro players seem to get to dictate how a character should be changed when there is a much larger casual player base they seem to ignore; pro players opinion matters, not your larger player group percentage who drop a lot of money into loot boxes and the game itself. Too many changes can result in disinterest in the game, lose your player base.

2. Big cash grab by making event skins for the game and charging 5 bucks each for more. Little greedy sounding.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Considering almost every hero has been used I think it's a good thing

B

Brandon Schramm

Why's that

N

Nick Lewis

The community can’t get any worse. I haven’t even played since owl

R

Ron Roberts

Well personally I’ve run into players who ditch playing their main to mimic the pros and I’ve lost some close matches because they weren’t pulling their weight. Just my personal experience

M

Max Cohen

Lolol in what way? Demonstrating what good plays look like? setting a standard that can be pointed to when someone cries that they wanna main torb or symmetra?

G

Gabrielle Hoyte

I agree. You see there is no problem trying out stuff the pros do but the fact is, the pros are a TEAM. They aren't six randos thrown together out of pure luck like us! And personally, I don't watch the league to same asshat yelling at the team about how we need to follow his play from OWL helps no one because we don't know what the fuck they're on about! These teams practice together and know what they're doing. OWL plays have NO business in average comp

B

Beau Popkin

Doesn't matter. This community is garbage. Everybody just cries about Mercy rather than learn how to counter her and work as a team. Everyone just wants to be a badass dps getting kills like they are playing COD.

J

James Reed-moretz

Agreed

B

Beau de Lange

The community is terrible anyways

L

Luke Schirmer

How so? I was going to avoid playing ranked this season but I just placed on one of my accounts and honestly it's been better than last season so far

J

Justin Dale

It's a nice add for the hardcore players but they ignore the casuals

Y

Yacine Odin

NA east coast servers are shit at top 500. Looking to VPN to west coast tbh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom