Contact advertising [email protected]

Effect said Seagull was the best player in the OWL in a pre-game interview video, and...

B

Brandon Culley

Effect said Seagull was the best player in the OWL in a pre-game interview video, and all you see in the chat is " SEAGULL LUL"

D

Daniel Lawrence Frenis

seagull is amazing ... not the best but he has always gone big in tournaments

B

Brandon Culley

He is good. But far from the best in the league.

B

Brandon Culley

He's been benched on his own team and they still can't kill anything

J

Jamos Attens

Didn’t he get benched and fuel went on to win?

B

Brandon Culley

They beat the gladiators and shanghai but lost against seoul and valiant. So they're mid tier pretty much.

B

Brandon Culley

And the losses to Seoul and valiant were really bad

J

Jamos Attens

Well everyone can’t be top, and Seoul and valiant are bloody tough opponents. But I don’t really rate seagull

B

Brett Thielemier

Seagull is like the third best dps on the team

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

I don't think they give Seagull enough credit, I think it's the coaching choices holding him back. He was so heavily criticised for his genji play last semester, but Kyky was responsible for putting him on Junkrat because at the time they lacked a confident Winston

B

Brandon Culley

For sure. I think they need a new coach.

L

Loo Sarango

S E A G L U L

B

Brandon Larren

Seagull knows what's going on all the time. His game sense is incredible, he knows exactly when to go in and when to get out.

L

Luke Wright

he was basically forced to one trick junkrat for a while probably because he was the only one willing to play junkrat and he was a huge part of the meta, he's always been one of the best fully flexible players though but i can honestly see that him one tricking junkrat really damaged his flexing capabilities.

he's a great player like if you had to rank players individually in tiers with tier 1 being the highest and tier 5 being the lowest he'd probably be tier 2.

hopefully with the meta changing he can start playing other hero's again. maybe get his flex style built back for him. Playing one hero for majority of your playtime does affect your skill with other heroes because you get your mind built around that one hero.

K

KX Hooi

The key word is 'he was' OmegaLUL

C

Carl Tice

Seagull needs pie_hero / pie_dad to come carry him.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom