Contact advertising [email protected]

Overwatch League teams consist of Widow,D.Va,Winston,Tracer,Zen,Mercy The occasional...

J

Jhonatan Remigio

Overwatch League teams consist of Widow,D.Va,Winston,Tracer,Zen,Mercy
The occasional McCree and Genji
Like come on this Is wack

Y

Yeti Jones

M E T A

Y

Yeti Jones

Its almost like pros optimize the most powerful comps available instead of using 4 dps, a Hanzo, and Symmetra

P

Paulino Anthony Olguin

It's time to use the trash characters like doomfist

J

Jt Neugent

*fingers cross new hero can kill dive once and for all* (I mean... Jeff did say this hero was needed, and I have no flipping idea what else is needed in this game)

J

Jhonatan Remigio

It would be nice to see the pros implement some other kind of team comp , since they are the ones that solidify the META

A

Adib Dimassi

Im surprised they are not using McCree more often since a lot of them can aim and are pretty good McCree

R

Ryan Whitted

You also forgot about Orisa, Roadhog, Junkrat, Bastion, Soldier, and Ana

G

Greg Schoenhardt

Watching the same team comps because blizzard fails to properly balance is just plain boring.

D

David Alan Patton

Yeah its like theyre meta or something.

M

Matt Bubp

If you actually watch their are alternative comps that get used. 4 tank, no mercy, etc.

N

Natsuki Myers

Welcome to META

B

Brandon Valverde

They literally play every hero but Symmetra. Obviously there is a Meta but they are actually pretty good about switching it up on different maps. That quad tank strat on Horizon Lunar Colony is tits

F

Fransheska Hernandez

San Fran and Boston just went up against eachother with the comp stated above... Before that Spitfire and Philly had the same when they we're going up aginst each other.. And Dynasty vs Dallas... Same comps. With occasional switched. Feels like I'm watching the same 2 teams play over and over. I'm already bored.. Bring us another hero or 2.

G

Greg Bredy

BASTION, Moira, lucio, sombra, rein, mei, zarya, torb, pharah, soldier, doomfist, ana, hanzo, roadhog. Idk what league you’re watching but the hero pool has has more than 80% different uses.. only hero i haven’t seen used was sym

J

Justin Horton

As a widow main I love seeing widow pocked more. It helps people see her viability

A

Ali Foggon

And moira, lucio and Torbjorn sometimes. Also seen Roadhod and junkrat a few times, let’s not forget orisa either.

Y

Yoshi Huo

Wow it's almost like pro players play what characters are the best to have an easier time winning
Hmm

M

Michael S. Myth

woah people don't like sitting at chokes and getting spammed by junkrat instead they shutdown him AND mercy? that's crazy

B

Beau Popkin

How do you spell meta again?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom