Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Out of curiosity does anyone have a 1080ti paired with an i5?

V

Victor Vasquez Jr.

Out of curiosity does anyone have a 1080ti paired with an i5?

C

Chris Williams

Not really good with pc as I'm new to it but seems like it would bottleneck the gpu?

N

Nathan Gangcuangco

You can check it here bro - thebottlenecker.com
But with how it sounds its most likely a bottle neck. Im currently using an i5 6400 with a 1070 and im at a bottleneck

A

Andy Simon

I have a gtx1080 with a 6600k i5 works fine.

C

Chris Williams

1080ti is a step up from 1080 though

V

Victor Vasquez Jr.

1080ti with an i5-7600k

When I play overwatch for some reason I can hit a stable 144fps on 1080p on any setting. My cpu stays at 100% and I can’t figure out why. It averages at 80-115. Overwatch is a well optimized game so idk what is eating up my cpu .

B

Braxton Vick

i have no fucking clue what i have other than the fact its an MSI gaming series lol kms

C

Chris Williams

I like this group, i was in one called pc master race for a while before leaving cause haters would be all overall of these comments with things like "your a fucking peasant, you dont understand pc bla blaa etc etc!!!

J

Jose Rivera

That site says to pair the 1080ti with a ryzen 7 1700x

J

Jose Rivera

Even the i5 7600k is a 15 percent bottleneck so basically if you have that processor you shouldn’t go any higher than a regular 1080 because you will not be able to use the extra power with that cpu

J

Jordon Costello

1700x is a sure fire way of bottle necking your system, it performs worse than most i5s in gaming.

P

Pål Andre' Nilsen

No, i got an i7 pared with an Titan Black Hydro Copper Signature

K

Kalyle Vibes

no but thats over kill

R

Ricky LaFountain Jr.

EVGA 1070 FTW edition, with 6 core AMD 4.0 black edition CPU

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom