Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Opinions? Thoughts? Thinking about getting and curious on what people think.

E

Eric Benson

Opinions? Thoughts? Thinking about getting and curious on what people think.

W

Warren Whillock

its not very good, the characters are generic and bland, with a really edgy and cringey main character. Voice acting is also pretty bland.Game play is meh, sometimes it can be really good but other times its frustrating due to it missing some small features in other strategy turn based games like this. Also the music is really bland.

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

There's a demo on the eShop, and I'm interested in getting the game because of the demo... But Bayonetta gets the priority for now =P

D

Daniel Esguerra

Very worth it at its price! I had 180 hours with it and haven't finished it yet.

T

Tariq Khan

Good game and funny story. Im just shit at it lol. But still love it

J

Justin Newton

I didn't like it. Not my style of game; not a fan of chess board style strategy games.

D

David Gutshall

Great game plus includes all the dlc!

J

Johnathon Mendez

If you like strategy jrpg games then Disgaea 5 is definitely a game you wanna consider. Disgaea 5 offers a lot, and the main point is the game play which is really fun. I personally loved Disgaea 5, but I am a fan of the series in general so my opinion is a bit biased

J

Joel van Gastel

Fantastic game.

R

Rod Burgundy

They could have made this game great with a map instead of a central hub where you go get every mission from the same guy.

A

Aoife Morrissey

It's a very good game, regarding the comments about voice acting and stingy characters - that's the point. Disgaea always had that kinda thing since it is meant to be a game that doesn't take itself seriously.
Well worth buying :)

R

Rod Burgundy

It's the only switch game I returned.

A

Aron Chuskia

awesome game you can either blow through it with dlc charecters or take it slow and grind hard

T

Toby Lua Basa

Im a solid fan of disgaea but this is the worst version of disgaea. Disgaea 3 for me is still the best

D

Dustin Daniel Northrop

I was really impressed with this game in portable mode. Graphics are vibrant, bright, detailed. For an RTS all the text is easy to read on the screen.

There's fun extra unlockable characters from earlier Disgaea games.

You have to enjoy grinding and character creation, but so far found it to be a lot of fun!

J

John Garcia

If you like anime games or very long tedious rpgs games yes.

D

David Harrell

Put over 100 hours into it. Was a ton of fun, if you like tactics styled games.
It is edgy af, but that's kinda the whole theme

I

Ibtahaj Adam Mughal

Try out the demo and see for yourself.

J

Jentry Barbosa

I absolutely love it. Gameplay and strategy are in the front seat here. I skip all the cuts as the story and acting is kinda corny like the game doesn't know whether its for kids or adults. But the customization, the depth of gameplay, the easily 200 hours of gameplay make this game dope as fuck.

J

Joel van Gastel

It's also the most battery efficient game on the switch. So it's a perfect handheld game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom