Contact advertising [email protected]

Going to grab this as soon as I wake up in the morning. Thoughts and opinions ?

A

Abed Z. Daoud

Going to grab this as soon as I wake up in the morning. Thoughts and opinions ?

R

Ryan Dyke

It's the best for e-Sports I heard.

D

David Bosmans

what are the things hanging off the edge, it looks like it has retarded ears

R

Riley Bruff

People are going to disagree with me but anything over ~160hz is pointless imo and very tough to notice, just get a 144-160hz 2k monitor for probably around the same price

H

Hüseyin Padovan-Özdemir

I am looking to get a new monitor as well Abed Z. Daoud, but I am looking exlusively for a G-Sync model and 1440 p resolution and 1 ms. I am thinking about the ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278QR, even though ASUS is pissing me off atm.

E

El Omar

I have the benq xl2430t 144hz, been a solid performer. Needs tweaking to get decent colors though.

M

Mariska Wolswijk

You don't need those side things. It's more expensive and not needed. Buy a BenQ Zowie XL2411. This one is used for Esports and pro tournaments. It has 144hz and 1ms response. It's amazing.

A

Anthony McCauley

Unless you're only playing CS:GO at LEM or higher, you'll never notice the difference of 165Hz to 240Hz.

2560x1440 144Hz is a better option.

T

Travis Thorson

Isn't this a TN panel?

E

Elie Hagopian

Fout nem

D

Donovan Greenwood

i was always wary of any product calling itself the "best for e-sports/gaming" when its never used in any actual e-sports tourneys.

R

Ron Curtin

i got a RL2755

P

Pedro Freitas

shroud's monitor

C

Clement PanPan

I use a newer version of this one at the moment.... it's got some shadowy issues actually... and mine has dyac (or whatever it is called) which was suppose to fix this specific issue

M

Melih Çalıcı

Only if you are playing CS and Quake and Overwatch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom