Contact advertising [email protected]

Opinion: those who keep complaining mercy is OP need to hush and get good.

F

Felicity Cooper

Opinion: those who keep complaining mercy is OP need to hush and get good.

A

Alaa Yassine

R

Rinni Nyan

shes not op, shes just the only fucking pick and this is coming from someone whose mained her on and off

S

Shauna TheEspeon Canania

True as heck

D

Dylan Lais

Guess 90% of the overwatch league need to get good

J

Joshua Junnier

"Get good" is a pretty easy way to say "Lol your opinion is wrong and if you think this character is broken it's because you're trash and definitely not just the character being broken"

I

Ian Christian

Really wish these whiny mercy mains would just get banned, all they do is whine the same crap over and over

Nerf will happen regardless how much you whine, also you cant tell pros to git gud

Gow about you gut gud and play ana, mercy isnt the only healer in existence

I

Igor Jędrys

Or u need to belive she is overpowered and understand facts tfu

I

Igor Jędrys

Jakub Zeus XD

S

Simon Nøttveit

Those who insist Mercy is not OP needs to grow some IQ.

J

Jakub Zeus

Yes yes, of course better Play Lucio, typical gold brainless.

S

Stephen Tchaou

Ok, so maybe she is still a crazy good support pick (I personally think the problem is more how much Ana sucks rn), but can we at least agree that she's more fun to play with/against/as than she was before her ult change?

M

Malachi Ward

Hydia Malave-Fryarr here’s another one

C

Carley Ellis

Someone complained when I played Mercy today. I popped my hot, fezzes someone, shot and killed 4 enemies (two tanks and one heal) and I rezzed a second person towards the end. And I got bitched at because I didn’t keep healing..... I took matters into my own hands because our mccree wasn’t killing jack shit.

U

Umair Amir

so like 90% of the playerbase needs to git gud including the best players in the world?

A

Arun Kumar

Lul

T

Tawanchay Katchasuwanmanee

People who think Mercy’s current state is okay is fucking autistic lmao

M

Marcel Martinez

She's only used because of her no skill healing needed factor. Other than that she sucks ass. I would rather have a good ana than a mercy

N

Nick Balsano

X
Fucking
D

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

Opinion those who bitch about mercy nerf should shush when telling pros should gitgud and learn something about balancing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom