Contact advertising [email protected]

On the 4th November I am doing a giveaway of up to 5 mil credits for being picked as a...

S

Sam Knight

On the 4th November I am doing a giveaway of up to 5 mil credits for being picked as a moderator. You can only enter 1 round as the prise of each round is 1 mil. The final round is a 5 mill prise the winners from the last 4 rounds can enter. Rwd only and under 1,000 hp for all rounds (cars must be suitable for drifting) and no changing cars !
Round 1 rules:
Longest drift wins.
The drift will end as soon as your car has no tire marks being produced. It won’t count if you only go round in a circle.
Have a route ready before the day!
There will be 2 rounds if this with different people.
Prize: 1,000,000
Round 2 rules:
Lowest car wins.
Car must be a slammed car ie can’t be the lotus 3-11 ect and you must be able to drift in it!
There will be 2 rounds of this
Round3 rules:
Longest jump wins.
It’s quite odd but the the longest jump wins and I’ll be staying where the furthest person lands in drone mode so you won’t know until I send you a message on Xbox.
There will be 2 rounds of this.
Location: I can’t remember the name but will update tho post when I know.
Round 4 rules:
Longest burnout wins.
In this round the burnout will be holding accelerate and brake. Then letting go of break. Your drifting cars burn out will stop when your car gets enough grip to stop predicting smoke from the rear wheels.
There will be 2 round of this.
Round 5 rules:
Drift tandem.
The last person to drop wins. The people to play will be the 8 winners from he last 4 rounds.
There will be 1 round
Prize: 5,000,000
Message HeX Wav3 on Xbox 1 with what round you want to join. Ie “I would like to join round 3,2 or 4,1” and I’ll understand what you mean.
1,1= round one first round
1,2= round one second round
2,1= round two first round
2,2 round two second round ect

May the fun be with you !

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom