Contact advertising [email protected]

On console I’ve noticed people being able to say “defend the objective/payload” on...

V

Vivian Le'mont

On console I’ve noticed people being able to say “defend the objective/payload” on command and do targeted emotes. How do you do that? I can’t figure it out.
For example it’ll say a “edgyname says hello to ilovecats” sort of thing.

M

Michelle Lamotte

Dunno about the payload thing. But I have hello hotkeyed to my L3 and when I have my crosshairs on another player it’ll say hello to them.

N

Nick Laus

Look at the objective/payload or look at the player and say hi

M

Miciah Olson

You have to set a button on the controller to say acknowledged or understood and if you look at the objective it will say attack the objective and if you want to say hello to people do the same thing look at the player and push the button you assigned to hello

L

Lonas Taylor

In the options menu you can assign actions to a button, if you say certain actions at different targets it will say for example: Lonas to Vivian: Hello!

A

Adam Ricks

If you bind group up to a button and then press it while looking at the point it says that. Also looking at another player with this same action says "(player name here) I am with you!" Ultimate status on a player says "(you) to (other player): My Ultimate is ready, let's do this!"

A

Adam Senior

Yeh as a healer main all my healers say "I'm with you" with a double left click on the dpad and "come to me for healing " on the double right click on dpad

E

Erin Cowan

It's hot keyed to my 6. When you're looking towards the pay load it will day 'attack/defend objective' if tour looking anywhere else it will say 'understood'

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom