Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch OMG I can't believe it! Finally we can transfer save data! Perfect timing too cause me...

B

Bella Hale

I honestly think the cloud save, will come once the online service in 2018 comes.

K

Ka-ming Karl Tsang

Also, there's an update for the right joycon in system settings, controllers and sensors - update controllers.

Z

Zach Harris

Tristan Smith

J

John Starr

Think goodness so stupid that this wasn't a day 1 thing has if your system breaks you may be screwd getting any saves back.

D

Drew Young

Don't forget to update your controllers!

J

Justin Kan

Hope future update will add internet browser and youtube.

N

Nemo Taddonio

I hacked my joycons to change their color showing, is it ok to update them?

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Hard to imagine all of those were missing from the launch OS.

D

David Morton

Can u move save files to a SD card??

O

Owen Gregory

VIDEO CAPTURING!!!!

S

Sam Di Blasi

Kylie

A

Anders Salvesen

"For select games" only games that doesn't already struggle with low fps on a general play xD

A

Aaron Abbey

Mike Stead

M

Marc Kummer

Nice we can capture an insane amount of 4 games for 30 seconds lmao xd

J

Justin Anderson

30 seconds of video means Nintendo doesn't want long gameplay of their games. Pretty disappointing. Don't think they will extend that since anything over 30 will trigger a copyright on YouTube.

A

Adrian O'Neil

Can you transfer data from the Switch to a SD card

D

David Ly

Question about saves since I haven't touched my switch in a while: I've been playing Zelda on the physical copy. Can I buy the digital copy and use save files on the digital copy instead? What about dlc? Thanks in advance!

C

Collier Godfrey

I would take this opportunity to try to get one without any issues (have a screen that wasn’t glued down right) but that’s probably more trouble than it’s worth. The lack of cameras screams a mid generation refresh (‘new’ 3DS) and I’m just going to either kill it first or wait it out... I’ve already worn down the joycon rails from what Nintendo considers more than normal play. They both are very wobbly, but I don’t even notice it anymore.

C

Collier Godfrey

Should have been there initially. If it was when I got it, 4 months into it’s existence mind you, I would have had no reason to not return my somewhat defective one to try to find a ‘perfect’ one. But when I got it I’d already 5 starred and unlocked everything in MK8D when I noticed the problem and Switches were still a bitch to find. Literally the next month they started appearing everywhere. I saw 14 in Target.

C

Collier Godfrey

Probably still no Rosalina or Waluigi icons...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom