Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay so last night was a Shit storm from the post I made where I jokingly added 13tb...

T

Tyler Alcover

Okay so last night was a Shit storm from the post I made where I jokingly added 13tb of storage... Now heres the real build. And for the love of god.. I'm a fucking guy people.. Who the fuck would name a girl Tyler? But would anybody change this?

W

Wilco Gerwen

no this is a great setup, but you dont need that much fans

W

Wilco Gerwen

intel lovers going to say you better take a i7 or somthing, but overall the 1800x is better and faster

F

Fransiscus Xaverius Albertus

"Sultan", Nice word

D

Dominic James Sibthorp

It's a unisex name...and given your profile pic and cover photo are of a girl...logical assumption to make

J

Joel Varuska

Change your thermal paste, get a bigger psu and a fan controller. Honestly I would do a custom loop at that point. I have been dissapointed with AIO compared to custom loops.

C

Carson Eshenroder

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Very similar to my build lol

A

Avery Michaels

again, >no Noctua fans

S

Silvio Aita

>only a 1080ti

M

Michael Westmore

you can just download windows 10, its so much cheaper

S

Savvas Nikolaou

actually in uk you can see the name tyler for a woman.also if your build is only for gaming I don't recommend it. If it's for general( editing,gaming,multitasking) then ok

S

Sacramento Quintana

Tyler this is a sausage fest you know goofys are gonna see the girl in the pic and be like "Mmmmm'lady"

S

Stephen Casios

a) Why not go for an ASRock X370 Taichi?
b) Might you consider the following for you computer case: Cougar Panzer TG, Aerocool P7-C1, or the Corsair Air 740?
c) Do you really the M.2 - how about choosing between the two (SSD or the M.2)?

D

Dragos Andronic

Lit af
Have fun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom