Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One okay so i was having fun on singleplayer playing around with the tek stuff ( yes,...

E

Ellen Reese

okay so i was having fun on singleplayer playing around with the tek stuff ( yes, using cheat codes ) And then i stumble upon this....He's not moving and seems to be completely stuck, So i had some fun and decided to get on his back to see if i could "ride him" without agro-ing him, He didn't agro and continued to sit there, i summoned a level 200 one of these and forcetamed it, So i wasn't AS worried, especially considering he's stuck. then i remembered these things are really rare and i wondered why he was here, At my base ( the big plateau if you wanted to know where it is ) Now obviously im gonna forcetame it lol, But still, Being able to get up close with one of these things just by chance, Is pretty awesome! I'll accept any name suggestions for it too!

J

Jeremy Burnette

Name him jorah mormont lol

R

Rob Bird

"Glue" coz it's stuck

B

Brodie Purdue

Idc

G

Guyon Jamie Giles Trussell

They dont agro unless u agro it

D

Daniel Bordeaux

Squishy the mighty

E

Ethan Mays

Master Jiryah

M

Marissa Tull

Bill

T

Thomas Duff

They don't aggro unless you attack it. They are cool though. Lots of xp for killing them. Not that you need it in single player.

L

Landon Curtis

Name it babe Ruth cuz you can smack the hell out of Dino's with that tail

I

Isaac H. Coon

Had one of these walking on and around the base of a tribe I didn't like at all so I had a friend drop me on its back so when it got close enough to the base the turrets tried to shoot me and shot it instead, needless to say they weren't around after that talk about a wild ride!

B

Brennon Lopez

Billy

J

Jacob Gardner

Titan

S

Shannelle Countaway

omg im such a newb lol. i just went pass one of these things and thought it was a bronto lmao, i totally forget where it was so now i can't tame it :'( RIP.

W

Wyatt Valle

Name him "24 hours".

J

Josh Grim Pye

Not rare to find frankly I see these on regular bases then a giga

O

Oscar Moreno

Sir Cockadil

E

Ethan Edward Kelley

I had one stuck in the exact same spot on single wierd