Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Okay, so controversial opinion here. While I'm confident that Super Mario Oddessy will...

E

Evan Marks

Okay, so controversial opinion here. While I'm confident that Super Mario Oddessy will be the better game, I think I'm more excited about Mario + Rabbids.
It might be because of that heart warming reveal? Or because it's newer so I've had less time to be hyped? Maybe just because it feels like an experience I know less about, where as I have a decent idea about how Oddessy will feel.
After all of the reveals today, that's the one I can't stop thinking about.

J

James Stoneburrowes

It surprised me too!

J

Jay Ybarra

When they called the developer in the audience you can tell he was proud of this game. You don't want to disappoint miyamoto. I don't know if I'll like it better, but I think I'll like it like I do the original Mario and Luigi.

D

Dan Reid

I was super pumped about the new Yoshi game reveal. I loved Woolly World so much.

R

Ryne Santos

Probably the greatest moment of this E3.

D

Daniel Rasmussen

I havent had a chance to talk to my 12 yo grandson about it as he is out of town until later today, but this seems right up his alley, and I can't wait to talk to him about it. He loves turn based RPGs. Super Mario RPG is one of his favorite Mario games, and he loves all the paper Mario games.

I

Isimi Oyekunle Mark Taiwo

I am.pumped for the two..both very different Mario games..this is the reason why Mario cant die..he just works in everything..racing,football,fighting,rpg, you name it. I will buy both because I am into both genre.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom