Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay probably an unpopular opinion but not every character shown in a cinematic or...

T

Tasha Bate

Okay probably an unpopular opinion but not every character shown in a cinematic or mentioned in the comics and what not has to become a hero, Like brigitte/Hammond/Queen of Junktown. I mean its cool if they do and i'm down for it but it just feels a bit forced. Can't we just enjoy them as they are in the lore.

D

Dusty Crow

M

Mocha Persona

Seeing how there is no lore outside of 3 minute cinematics and 5 page comics, no.

D

Darius Tywon Warner

Ive never seen the queen of junkertown, anyone have a picture?

G

Giro Viva

Queen of Junk is going to be a Hero 100% sure. They did the same with Ana, Sombra, Doomfist, etc. They mentioned them very slightly by showing a Picture of them or a Backstory with them involved in-game or in a Comic. Hammond kind of the same but he might be the creator of a Hero like Efi was. The difference is that Hammond is mentioned/hint in-game on a Map. So he might become a Hero.

With Brigitte... i doubt she will become a Hero by 100 miles. First, they clearly show her on a Comic AND on a Cinematic and in none of them they gave her enough relevance to be more than just an Extra character for the OW universe to feel a little bit more alive. She is just a normal citicen.

L

Luna Bellinski

They've already said the queen isn't going to become a hero, or at least they haven't even considered it so if she was it won't be for quite a long time. I think Hammond may be though just because they've hinted a bit too much at him for it just to be coincidence.

C

Cory M Hylton

Hoping Hammond is a chimpanzee in a tank body that uses his mind to drain Enemy Ult charge. Think Chimpanzee Grodd

D

Darius Tywon Warner

I just found out what a hamburger helper is

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom