Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Okay I'll admit I'm the biggest noob on destiny 2. Soo could someone please explain...

S

Steven Garcia

Okay I'll admit I'm the biggest noob on destiny 2. Soo could someone please explain what the raid is exactly? I want to do it but I never have enough people!

N

Nathan G Anderson

It's a 6 person PVE encounter with certain mechanics to complete in order to beat each part of the raid.

C

Chris Galvin

Whats your light score?

D

Daniel Cho

Just keep in mind that even if you do have a really high power level, you will die alot the first time you do it. Like, ALOT. Its not that the enemies are really strong. Its the actual mechanics that get you. Mics are compulsory. You cant do this without communication. Its really is impossible.

My advice is to be really patient, have good communication and the will to learn after each death.

B

Brendan Bishop

It is death.

M

Matt Rajchel

Bruh, there is a video on YouTube literally called raid for dummies.

R

Ryan Martins

Google a video

T

Tom Gooden

Hit us up man. We have multiple weekly runs of the raid. Great group of people.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Damian Hirst

I'm in the exact same boat as you.

J

Jerome Holzberger

It’s the holy grail of PVE in D2. Its pretty tough your first time through so expect a lot of frustration. Once you get it down tho, it’s not bad at all

J

Jens Rönnqvist

youtube is your friend mate.

M

Mark Ellsworth

Hey bud. My clan has 3 groups that run it successfully every week. I raid lead it and am more than happy to take you through it and teach you everything you would like to know about it. Feel free to add me on the game. Shameleon#11490. If you have fun and think it's something that youd like to do every week and you enjoy the guys in the clan, you could feel free to join up.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom