Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay I’m just going to rant here about how sexist so many people in Overwatch are; I...

M

Mosa Sadik

the only ones that got flamed in my games were really bad and pretty much was the reason for us losing

M

Mike Ha

Say no to solo q’s.

D

Day Littwin

Literally just happened to me last night. This one dude in voice chat kept calling another one of our teammates throwers for playing reaper/hanzo, so I told him if he wanted to switch off DVA he could be a healer. He said I was a typical female overwatch gamer who only plays mercy and DVA and I was the reason qe lost. Fyi, I was playing Zen...

A

Amber Blosser

People actually compliment me lol I’ve only met people being toxic to others

T

Tiffany Howard Jackson

My worst experience has actually been with another female on there. There have only been a couple of times that men made a big deal about my gender, but it has happened.

T

Trista Blain

I've only had one problem and it was from another girl, like she couldn't stand another girl playing the game to, and called a bitch and a cow and all sorts of nasty things. Two guys eventuality spoke up, and called her out on her shit, because I wasn't saying anything other than callouts. She got pissed and reported me and the dudes.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom