Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay I’m just going to rant here about how sexist so many people in Overwatch are; I...

S

Sofia Syed

Okay I’m just going to rant here about how sexist so many people in Overwatch are; I have so many experiences, but one of the worst is...(well girls, I don’t know how many of you’ve experienced this one) but I’ve been in games where I’ve been immediately blamed for the team’s loss and most of the time this singling out is due to the fact that I’m a woman. Sadly, I will have more than 50% kill participation a lot of times, kill the healers again and again, do my job yet still be blamed, because instead of learning how to capitalize on kills, fingers are pointed at the woman in the group. Honestly, I could never recommend this game to any female friends I have because of how sexist it is. It’s just truly enraging and sad. Gender doesn’t justify your ability to be good at certain things. We aren’t living in the Stone Age. Please keep this in mind before pointing fingers at your fellow female gamer. End rant.

R

Reo Roberts

inb4 #notallmen and lock for gender war

A

Ackley Ramos

h

R

Ryan Andersen

Kills arnt everything

M

Mark Sulpir

To be fair alot of females are sexist too.. but no need to start another gender war here

J

Jordan Arcand

Welcome to online gaming

R

Ryan Turney

Well, yeah, keyboard warriors gonna keyboard warrior. People suck mange, just gotta mute and move on.

S

Samin Hossain

Haven't experienced a single sexist remark and i had so many girls on my team in which i lost with, probably the timing and rank you're in are terrible

Z

Zach NiceBoat Gnireod

D

David Anderson

I swear every female I've seen are just as toxic. But k

D

Desi Miller

I haven’t experienced this, yet. I don’t play a whole lot of comp, so that might be why.
But should I experience this, I’d have no problem trashing them right back. Just be confident and be a bitch if you need to. You’re there to have fun and enjoy yourself- not to listen to a bunch of butthurt dicks.

Z

Zach Johnson

I've personally never seen a girl flamed in a game, honestly.

K

Kevin Lockwood

It’s every game not just overwatch lol

C

Clara

In my opinion,

Majority of the time I see a male being rude to a girl, it’s because she’s actually doing shit in the game, not because she’s female.

C

Christie Hammons

Never get comments like that. Usually me raging out at someone for doing some stupid shit

S

Samin Hossain

i feel sometimes girls just leave out half the story and act all innocent, for all we know she coulda started the tilting, just a food for thought

A

Alex Kirk

I also get blamed for us losing but that's because I pick Widow and get no picks

A

Amber Woods

Its all games. There are more men that aren't sexist than there are ones that are. I found most of the sexist remarks come from young kids.

K

Kiana Dee

My name doesn’t really give away that I’m a girl, so I haven’t really had that problem, but usually if I get bitched at I’m doing a bad job that game

M

Mike Ha

Playing with the wrong people. I’ve never seen this with the group I roll with and we have girls in and out all the time.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom