Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Okay guys, I don't even know how to search this, so hopefully one of you have the...

S

Sheila D Snead

Okay guys, I don't even know how to search this, so hopefully one of you have the answer..... I am running through the tower and I get close to this one player and all of a sudden all I can describe is as glow sticks pop out of my armor. And he has the same effect going on as long as we are in the same area. Before I had a chance to message he orbits out. As long as I was in proximity it was there and then when he was gone so was it..... does anyone have a clue??? (is this a visual indicator of the "Aeon Cult Allies"?)

J

Joshua Rhoades

Yes that means the ability is active

Z

Zack Patten

it means someone close to you has the Aeon exotic armor on

S

Sheila D Snead

lol okay, I had a serious what the ____ moment for a few seconds, then when I checked my armor I thought that might be it. I've just never seen it happen before

S

Steven Scholl

Means your armor got turned on

S

Sean Conkle

You have space herpes. Sorry

A

Alan Aleman

Love at first sight

J

John Hwe

Has anyone gotten 6 warlocks together with the gloves and spammed grenades? Wondering how fast it recharges

V

Vínicius Trejo Moreira

is that the game at low?

D

Dylan Serben Hertzog

Seems youre a bit horny

S

Shea Ng

Yup

R

Ryan Weisse

Pin cushion mode activated!

J

John Hwe

Btw are you playing on a console?

B

Bogdan Caramalac

I thought that was the queen of the awoken.

M

Maciek Sawosz

Yah

R

Ren Mateo

Yeah, what everyone else said..

Side note, I find it funny your asking on the PC community with a screencap of PS4 footage.. not calling you out, just gave me a chuckle is all..

L

Larry Hasan

DESTINY literally

J

Jeremy Scheffler

Your hands got a boner

B

Benjamin Joh Borja

yes its the same effect as the aeon gauntlets. Must be a glitch, i hear a lot of people keep getting those gauntlets for christmas haha. I guess you get the animation effects for free too hehe.

N

Noelle Raine

Its the aeon armor affect. Theyre going to add more to the game that look less kinky

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom