Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay guys here is my first build setup but when i plug my graphic card in the...

A

Austin Williams

Okay guys here is my first build setup but when i plug my graphic card in the motherboard my keyboard and mouse stops lighting up and nothing shows on the monitor but when it's out everything works and a picture shows so does this mean the graphics card is bad? Im juat running off the basic graphics as of now.

J

Jeff Young

power supply?

A

Austin Williams

400w

A

Austin Williams

pcpartpicker said everything was compatible

A

Austin Williams

its only a single fan 2gb 960 and it was a gift and my friend wasnt sure if it even worked so you think thats the problem

J

Jeff Young

do you have another system to test it in

A

Angelique Hoekstra

Get a better psu.Sounds like it cant handle your baby

A

Amirul Rasyid Yussof

seems like psu

A

Austin Williams

no i dont have another system to test it in as this was my first build but ill take the card to geek squad and get them to test it if it works ill buy another psu

J

Jeff Young

theres no way your power supply is pushing your system and that GPU i would try with atleast 600w or even higher

A

Austin Williams

or if not then another gpu

A

Austin Williams

im only running a g4400 and 250gb hardrive

J

Jeff Young

you prob need a new PSU anyway. and taking it to geek squad will cost you about 80$. a good power supply is about 80$

A

Austin Williams

i would hate to get the psu and then the gpu still not work but thats shitty they would charge that much to test a gpu

J

Jeff Young

atleast it leaves you room to upgrade, say the GPU doesnt work, you have to go get a new one anyway and the 400w psu isnt gonna run anything you would wanna buy today

A

Austin Williams

very true i know i dont need anything super powerful as i only really play moba games to whats the cheapest gpu you would recommend if the psu doesnt solve the problem.

J

Jeff Young

budget?

A

Austin Williams

at the most 120 but would rather it be cheaper i know thats gonna be difficult with the high prices because of mining

J

Jeff Young

check your messages

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom