Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok, that’s it. I was a huge Dallas Fuel fan since Overwatch League started, but I’m...

L

Landon Crenshaw

Ok, that’s it. I was a huge Dallas Fuel fan since Overwatch League started, but I’m done with it. They have so much potential and so much talent and they have completely squandered it. So I’m officially looking for a new team. Any suggestions?

D

Dylan Neeley

Houston outlaws

N

Nico Labelle

*Diehard Dallas Fuel Fan* > Looking for a new team because they lose... Ok.

J

Jackson Lo

Feel exactly the same way. Had the potenial to be giants. Instead became a quad DPS roster that panders to sensitive pricks. I'm moving to support the gladiators I think. Fissure is a winston God.

Z

Zen Syazriq

Seoul dynasty ftw my dude

K

Kaila Rae Cullen

Valiant

K

Ken Pilcher

Mayhem! Lol

O

Orlando Walker

I'd go with Houston but they've looked like dogshit this stage as well

J

José Vázquez Ramírez

There's no better team to be a fan of than the Dragons, every loss is expected so you're never dissapointed, it's exciting seeing them just win a map or make a good play and if they eventually get a win it's gonna be poggers.

D

Dorian Arcia

I mean I would think you’d go for Mayhem. My main team is Seoul.

P

Phelix Gendreau

I like dallas fuel they're my #1 but I'd have to say that soeul dynasty is my 2nd favorite

S

Stevie Rey

Houston Outlaws were my team from the beginning of Overwatch League simply because I liked how their skin looked on my D.Va but actually watching them made me into an even bigger fan. Muma and Coolmatt make a great tank duo and Jake is a strong DPS player too.

L

Liam Braidner

Its a team full of stars who dont speak the same languages and thus have horrible synnergy.

Im not sure what people expected.

Y

Yeti Jones

Valiant is dope

L

Liam Braidner

Spitfire was always the smart choice to people who actually know the happenings of pro OW.

Fuel fans are twitch kiddy bandwagoners.

C

Cagney Haag

NYXL

B

Brett Mailloux

NYXL for sure. always fun to watch

T

Tom Cleavly

I'm in the same boat as you. Jumping off ship to the outlaws as of today (i prefer non-korean teams)

M

Mary Gimenez

I've been a Gladiators and Dynasty fan since stage 1 (like the color schemes and watch most of their members), I'm happy they're doing good this season and now Fusion/Mayhem earned me this season too, they've really stepped up their game.

Also imo Florida deserved that win after Houston BARELY made it against them yesterday, they've more synergy now than they did in the first stage so I'm happy for them.

T

Tyler Babey

Seoul Dynasty or NYXL

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom