Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 OK so on my server we were popping Rex’s with a health of 10,120. Then we got a health...

P

Paul Ogin

OK so on my server we were popping Rex’s with a health of 10,120. Then we got a health mutation and our hatch health was 10,560. I just tamed a wild Rex and it’s health tamed out at 10,560. If I breed the new 10,560 Rex with the mutated 10,560 Rex, I should be able to get my health up to 11,000 right? I hatched three babies so far and they only had 10,560 health.

J

Josh Newbill

Good question, been wondering myself

P

Paul Ogin

One parent is supposed to be able to mutate the others stats

J

Jacob Sutphin

The way mutation works is totally random. The one with the single mutation on the hp is just as likely to mutated as the to higher at tame one. I don't remember the specific percent but I think it's like 2.5% chance to mutated every hatch and that mutation can be a color or stat, and any stat could mutate not just the hp.

J

Jacob Sutphin

I was mostly right

D

Damian Short-circuit Richards

Sometimes I believe the stat mutation also appears in the ancestry but can't be seen as mutation stats are selected 1st then other stats are selected from both parents, so can be over ridden by parents original stats

D

Daniel Loveridge

It's random bro we had hatch 20k bred em randomly hatched 21k then couple more runs and got another health mutation so they hatching 21990 with Xmas mutes

P

Paul Ogin

I don’t want a new mutation, I already have a mutation that I want to pass to the offspring

J

Jason Foster

Stats are not always guaranteed to carry over, just keep breeding until it does

N

Nathan Steiner

U want to breed it with the Dad two tamed rexes and mutations are random

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom