Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for an awesome server cluster? Then look no further Ark Age 2018 is powered by...

C

Chris Spooner

Looking for an awesome server cluster? Then look no further Ark Age 2018 is powered by nitrado and contains a majority of the maps that you can transfer between so no starting a new character everytime. Best of all is there is ABSOLUTELY NO ADMINS AT ALL. The server is 100% PVP which is also a bonus. So if this has peaked your interest why not come and check it out, I'm certain you'll enjoy your time here.

J

Jackson Blake

What are the player stats like

C

Chris Spooner

Only thing really boosted for player stats is weight everything else goes up at at decent rate

J

Jackson Blake

Ok what is the player caps on the maps like

C

Chris Spooner

50 on rag and 20 on the rest and there might be some tribes recruiting im not sure Nick Heifner

J

Jackson Blake

Ok all good

J

Joel Melendez

I quit ark for various reason but this sounds kinda fun for trolling.....can i solo troll?

N

Nick Heifner

Password protected? Offline raid protection?

C

Chris Spooner

Nope

N

Nick Heifner

Sweet!

N

Nick Heifner

What do I search in filter name? I punch in Ark Age 2018, and just Ark Age and nothing pops.

C

Chris Spooner

Make sure your searxhing under unoffical pc servers for your search perameters you switch this by going to the box in the bottom left of your server search screen

J

Josh Mummery

Is admin logging on because you said no admin so is logging on?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom