Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ok, so let me ask y'all this... if you're playing ark, and you run up on a pegomastix,...

C

Cody O'Bryan

Ok, so let me ask y'all this... if you're playing ark, and you run up on a pegomastix, do you:

A) give it berries and become the best of friends

B)run away and hope it doesn't follow you

C) blow it to high hell, then burn it's remains to ash, then feed it's ashes to the piranha's, THEN kill that piranha and feed it to a pelagornis

L

Liam Dowse

TThat should totally increase to taming effectiveness

L

Lopez Escobar

Bola and like to death

C

Cody O'Bryan

Lol

R

Robert James Hann

D Tame all I can whistle aggressive and set them on wandering and leave

E

Ethan Shields

C

K

Kevin Dobson

Or you kill em and see what they got away with. Iv killed a bunch that were loaded with gear

P

Pete Hill

tame them they are great for protection as long as they are high lvls...

K

Karissa Brown

I either tame them or run away. I can't bring myself to kill the lil guys after I had one as a shoulder mount. I kind of fell in love with them.

L

Liam Cross

Those fuckers stole my ASC whip and I will literally never stop moaning about it.

A

Anthony Dodson

Definitely C

J

Jacob Roell

3rd one

C

Cody O'Bryan

I find it funny how most people choose C, I even would choose C, and it's my question XD

M

Mark Morey

Erm option c makes sense seeing as they are cunts who rob you blind of all your kibble narcotics or anything they get there grubby beaks on

R

Ricki Shelby

C definitely lol

H

Hunter Roberts

C

D

Debbie Coneybeare

C definitely C everytime!

W

Whitney Forsberg

Accidently tame it because I had been taming a tame before hand, and every time I collect berries a pego has to come and now I have six pegos for no god damn reason. Sarah Young the feels lol

J

James Adams

Pike it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom