Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Ok so bungie removes xp throttling from the game then doubles xp needed. In addition...

J

John Cruickshank

Ok so bungie removes xp throttling from the game then doubles xp needed. In addition patrols, adventures, lost sectors are all useless because they give no real rewards for playing them.

I love how the game plays but bungie needs to give me a reason to play. Osiris needs to address alot of issues or this game is in serious trouble

S

Sean Conkle

Ive had exotics drop from adventures.

B

Barry Kilgour

What do you want from those lost sectors? It gives tokens...each person that takes tokens has their own gear set to work towards....plus i get piles of glimmer doing that stuff for an hour. Im not sure what you want from them? Do you even know what you want? Seriously...

L

Larry Hasan

Same, great performance but not appealing enough....so much that I rather play maplestory.....

J

Jerome Holzberger

It’s going to change haven’t you been keeping up with Destiny 2 news?

Go look at Luke smiths Twitter he clearly says what’s gunna happen and they are explaining everything tommorow

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

Class action lawsuit for all of the poptarts sales...?

E

Elian Santana-Mandiola

Stop complaining about the XP requirements Jesus Christ

J

Justin Scull

Give with one hand, take with the other...

N

Nico Vee

The adventures need better rewards

M

Mick Hoadley

That’s not the thing that bugs me, to make the game better they’ve got to try a lot of different things until they get it right.

What’s bugging me atm is they’ve given us items to locate area chests that show them for 4 hours but stop giving rewards for opening too many of them in a short space of time?? It’s a game that’s 90% grinding for tokens/items why punish us for doing it efficiently

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom