Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Ok guys, it’s been a while but I’m trying out Ragnarock. Testing it out in...

C

Caitlin Abney

Ok guys, it’s been a while but I’m trying out Ragnarock. Testing it out in Singleplayer, and for some reason I can’t get half the cheats to work. I can use leavemealone, fly, walk, etc however I cannot get Dotame/forcetame to work on some dinos. I got it to work on a trike and a stego, but not araneo or onycs. What am I doing wrong?!

C

Caitlin Abney

Also I am definitely aiming well enough. I’m using crossbow, spamming button, everything. Help

D

Diego Ibarra

Are you spawning in dinos?

A

Alex Beia

To be fair, those things are hard to hit with the tame cheat in any map really. I have tamed many dinos via admin commands with zero issue, but I'm not on single player, so maybe there's some issue with the creatures.

R

Richard Patterson

ps4 is admincheat Do tame

R

Richard Patterson

admincheat Forcetame

K

Keira Leafa Fox

Admincheat is no longer needed. Only "cheat"
Like I do "cheat destroyallenemies" *wipes every dino on existence :). *

S

Steven Price

Singleplayer requires none of that

J

Jennifer Hernandez

You can't really tame bats anymore, try to get the name in your screen when you do the cheat

N

Nathan Jones

I would say restart your game or delete the saved file, because you are in god mode and stuff it could likely mess up the next set of cheats you are inputting

K

Ken Hughes

DoTame is all you need for normal Dinos. I've never tried force on others. But "Do Tame" with capital on each always works without AdminCheat or Cheat added

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom