Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok guys dumb question i recently got the game car mechanic simulator and when ever i...

D

Dylen Patterson

Ok guys dumb question i recently got the game car mechanic simulator and when ever i play it my computer just shuts off this is the only game its ever happened to me on. anyone happen to no why. And here's my specs and temps while playing wildlands.

J

Joshua Ridley

pop it in windowed mood and we might be able to see proper results while its in mid game

D

Dylen Patterson

gotcha

D

Dylen Patterson

J

Joshua Ridley

Im not sure myself, seems to be stable enough and your gpu would throttle if it over heated but nothing looks like it would trip it, have you had the drives for long?

D

Dylen Patterson

Nah everything is less then a year and a half old

D

Dylen Patterson

Im still learning that may be considerd old in the pc aorld

J

Joshua Ridley

make sure your drivers update to date and repair the game and see how that goes

J

Joshua Ridley

dont worry i have a gtx 660 and still run all my games

D

Dylen Patterson

Yeah my dad rocks a gtx670 and his pc keeps up with mine

K

Kieran Paget

with out looking at comments or anything i would say your cpu or gpu is under to much stress causing it to get to hot therefor shutting down for safety

D

Dylen Patterson

Yeah thats what i was thinking just wanted to see what other people had to say its probably time for a thermal paste change anywho

K

Kelly Vick

I had the same problem with woodlands with the new nvidia drivers had to roll back to keep it from freezing every 2 minutes

J

Joshua Ridley

at 39 degrees?

D

Dylen Patterson

Its weird it only happens on a low dollar game that shouldnt require alot of performance

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom