Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Ok based on a bunch of recommendations here.. let’s see if this thing is as good as...

T

Todd Fleming

its what i am using as i type this. I'm really enjoying them

J

Jason Cross

They are good. Mic is excellent. Bass isn’t as strong as other phones I have used though.

J

Jose Gonzalez

I like mine over a 300 dollar pair of cans I have. The more expensive ones undoubtedly sound better BUT the Arctis set I have does a better job of putting sounds in the direction theyre coming from so I use them more when gaming.

A

Alex Blossom

Yes you can! No reason to waste your time with that raid.

B

Ben Chow

I'm might grab a pair of these myself, I recently and accidentally snapped the mic on my wireless Corsair Void.

G

George Exon

They surround sound?

K

Kevin Raayman

Does is have 7.1 audio?

A

Aaron Shelton

Best gaming headset, what does that even mean.

D

Darin Ferraro

So my thoughts after a night of playing D2. I installed Dolby Atmos, and activated all that virtual surround 7.1.. sounds amazing, never heard all the echos of my foot stomps and moving in and out of titan buildings really sounds like you are surrounded by a lot of metal. But I had a cheap set of wired before so there is no comparison. I love the fabric on the ears and really like the fabric band over the head. Its REALLY comfy. The retractible mic is great cause I can have it out of the way normally when Im solo and just pull it out a bit when a friend joins. Now.. the swivel thing on each side, that design LOOKS cool.. Im not sure how long that will last if I throw these around. Only time will tell on that one. The mic noise cancellation is working great, in discord or any software that lets me adjust the mic acivation value the detected sound when im not talking is very very low on the left side of the slider. So I had to move all my sliders over in each program I use. Thats a good thing cause I have fans and ac around me that the yeti needs software to filter out. All in all I think these are a really great value for $150.

K

Kai-Julian Feldhues

Good One

E

Emil Oliver Meijer

The Arctis 5 is really nice so i think its great :)

J

Jason Cross

Attic 7’s for the win because of the wireless. It is nice to be cable free.

A

Austin Parker

I really want that headset

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom