Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Ok based on a bunch of recommendations here.. let’s see if this thing is as good as...

D

Darin Ferraro

Ok based on a bunch of recommendations here.. let’s see if this thing is as good as they say. #arctis7 #steelseries

L

Leunamme Larotsap Jr

Hm?

R

Richard Matlock

Big Ballah

A

Albert Beesler

Let me know, I need a new set

D

Drew Smith

I got mine a week ago and love it so far

J

Josh Krogman

Based on that box top review I'm going to assume you got click bait when you opened the box?

A

Andy Simon

Same thing im rocking

B

Benjamin Keroles

I love my man O war wireless headset from razer

S

Stefan Åkerlund

Sennheiser all day here ❤

A

Anthony Veronesi

I have them and like them. There is a bit of a connection issue that happens at times, but overall solid.

T

Tom Gooden

Can’t stand headsets. Blue Yeti for a mic all day.

D

Daniel Rosenberg

I had these monsters before SteelSeries bought them, back when Icemat was the manufacturer. Since that acquisition, I've been pretty darn impressed by SteelSeries headsets in general.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Darin Ferraro

Mr pro audio with wired headphones pissing on my "wireless" headphone purchase is banned. How dense can you be to just piss all over the admins happy post. GTFO :)

K

Karl Marsh

I had these and there not bad to be fair. Really comfortable the main reason I changed is the fact I don’t like closed back I like to be able to hear my self speak.

T

Thomas Hillstrand

Most comfortable headset I've used.

A

Angel D. Caamano

Got the same

S

Shane Anderson

I have these and I vouch for them. They are great and have great sound even in games like PUBG where it really matters

C

Clint Flippo

Yes dude I have them and love them. The only goofy thing is charging. I never know if they are charging or not. I just got to a point where I plug them in when I stop playing to keep them charged.

M

Mikkel Lynge Nielsen

legit just bought them 2 days ago, they are great when you get the settings right for them

K

Kris Wedderburn

Have them as well wish the damn audio sync feature could work with destiney tho........the voice chat and I'm game Audio sync knob is what I'm talking about

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom