Contact advertising [email protected]

Officially in the master race. Specs Gtx 1060 i5 7500 msi h270m board coolermaster...

M

Michael Smith

Officially in the master race. Specs Gtx 1060 i5 7500 msi h270m board coolermaster seidon 120 v3 game max vegas case 8gb cprsair ram 750w psu various fans and just a 160gb hdd for now

L

Liam Walter

nice starter build man looks fresh

A

Amil Shahul

Pretty nice build ! But you better change that hdd or you won't know your PC eating it.

E

Eric Carver

I like that case, I have never seen that model, where did you get it?

M

Michael Smith

Ian Staff

I

Irfan Abdurrachman Hanif

Nice white and red theme

W

Wessel Pals

bought a 700 w psu when this setup uses 310w max, (500w) is more than enough, then you buy a z270 mobo wich is mean for overclocking paired with a processor that can't oc and you put a watercooler on it? all that misused money could have been put into buying a 7600k with a decent air cooler keeping the temps in more than safe area even when overclocked alot (4.5 ghz easy)

only reason this build seems logical is that you future proofed everything and are planning to upgrade the cpu later, overall a good build but the balance is a bit off, good cable management and the colours look good and balanced

L

Les Vickers

Maybe because he had a budget and wanted a specific coulor on the theme of the build that I'm guessing you have no clue as to what its themed on, the pc is a great upgrade from the last pre built computer he has, so instead of bashing on someone's build just be happy and like it or be quiet if you dont

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom