Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch **Official Skyrim Hype Tips & Help Thread** With Skyrim being as huge as it is you're...

• Thread starter Jason James Grubb
  • Start date
J

Jason James Grubb

**Official Skyrim Hype Tips & Help Thread**

With Skyrim being as huge as it is you're sure to have questions for those who haven't played or before.
To prevent the questions flooding the feed were creating this.
If you have videos, suggestions for players or are just generally hyped discuss it here.

Reminder: The no. Spoilers rule does NOT apply to Skyrim.

I

Isabella Hale

Tip #1. Be a woodelf. XD

K

Kent Liles

Kill a chicken for a special surprise at a town....

K

Kaleb Powell

Major tip

To easily traverse, "borrow" a horse. And just walk up the mountains

J

Jaime Bland

Following!!

C

Collier Godfrey

Cast muffle over and over for really cheap leveling. Just don’t forget that enemies level with you.

L

Luc Lauzon

Go get the pick axe at the peak of the Throat for a little boost when mining ore

J

Jonathan Patimo

this is legit

place a basket over a shopkeeper’s head covering their face, crouch and steal everything

H

Heather Mae Arnold

How do u use the amiibos this is my first time playing the gamr

H

Heather Mae Arnold

And anything I should know about the game I’m not that far into the game but I’m out of the cave

D

Daniel Tsourouflis

At the beginning of the game, leave Helgen with Hadvar. When you're in the room getting gear, you'll be able to hit Hadvar as much as you like. This will level up your one-handed, sneak and destruction magic. When you get to the cave (before fighting the bear), you can level up two-handed and archery.

L

Lizette Gomez

Following

J

John Aron Medina Labarrete

infinite arrows: sneak behind the imperial training archery, and put the best arrow yoi have in him. collect arrows in the target as he releases multiple arrows of what you planted on him

L

LeoVutton Ballard

followin

L

Luke Tone

Starting my first game when I get this.. is Breton that best all around? That's what a friend told.me

H

Heather Mae Arnold

I am used to playing horizon zero dawn and assassins creed games

B

Brian Dorsey

Following

R

Rehenie Rossab

There are fps and audio problems on dlc add subtitles and ur fine and fps drops are on empty tunnels (wierd but true)

K

Kayla Kadrmas

Following

M

Mark Speedie

Following

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom