Contact advertising [email protected]

now i'm sure alot of people are sick of this thread but i am curious... who do y'all...

R

Robert Brattain

now i'm sure alot of people are sick of this thread but i am curious... who do y'all think is going to be the next hero.... there was a code name tossed out named "shildroid" or however you spell it (she-droid) so it might be another omnic.... i hope so... the way that the ominic's look offer alot of different skin types... so cool.... but the one i want the most is leao... i'm terrible at spelling names like that......

N

Noctis Otaku Kousaka

I don't know but I'm hoping its a tank (maybe part of Blackwatch then to Talon) I feel like Talon needs a tank xzd

B

Brian Sprague

Anyone's guess at this point! If it's a tank, I think they'd probably make it an off-tank since we have 3 powerful shield tanks. Certainly don't need another support right now (bring back insta rez in valk!) But I would personally love to see a new defense hero. The building mechanic is a bit off and doesn't really fit into any meta, so I'd love to see them rework builders to have a more fruitful impact!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom