Contact advertising [email protected]

NOTE: if your healer has gold Elims, you're doing something wrong.

N

Naotsu Kun

NOTE : OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE NOT A HEALER MAIN

शशांक पटेल

You are so wrong sir
In a game like Overwatch I don't see why people blame DPS when things go south, when the tank is just trying to get kills themselves and not making way for DPS to do their Job and supports instead of healing DPS are just healing Tanks because they are priority!!

小雀島田

if you dont have 5 gold medals you belong in bronze

D

David Joshua Thompson

OP got it totally wrong. Zen has tons of damage output and constant healing, Moira NEEDS to do damage in order to be able to heal efficiently. Plus the class is called 'Support', not 'Healer'. The class is there to make sure everyone else gets their job done much more easily. If it was specifically 'Healer' class, Discord Orb wouldn't exist, Moira wouldn't have such damage output, Lucio wouldn't have speed boost, etc.

Learn what the class is really there for please.

-Zen top 500 (America server).

R

Rebecca Moriarity

I played a game last night and we had a Moira as our only healer. He got pissed cuz right off the bat two people auto locked dps and I had picked pharah and I said wtf we have 3 dps I’m switching and got mad at me for saying that and proceeded to bitch at me the entire game saying I have 3 gold medals.. for Elims healing and objective time. I said well I have silver on objective time and you haven’t healed me once. He freaked out saying he had all gold medals and I said well of course you have gold healing you’re the only healer and he proceeded to call me a bitch and cunt and call me stupid. And guess what. We had 3 dps both rounds and the other team pushed to the end and we couldn’t even get to the first point. Hmm. I told him he was focusing on killing and not healing the team. He didn’t like that. I don’t think he should of had that many gold medals. Makes no sense.

P

Paul L. Williams III

Last I checked the role is "Support" not "Healer"

S

Stephanie Rosado

Kill medals don't matter. Now damage medals... That's another story

I

Igor Posejdon

Medals dont matter get it fucking normies

M

Michael Roy Boobyer

Not if your zen