Contact advertising [email protected]

Not sure what to think about my tracking and how i play tracer overall. Tips and...

A

Ash Kirigaya

Not sure what to think about my tracking and how i play tracer overall. Tips and advice are welcome, i could really use it :) <3

Planning on becoming a full on tracer main so be kind >:C

A

Ash Kirigaya

Yani Salazar

A

Ash Kirigaya

Evelyn Fazzingo

A

Ash Kirigaya

John Huk

A

Ash Kirigaya

Mosa Sadik

A

Ash Kirigaya

Solaír Whómst Praisé

C

Cesar Eduardo Balderas

Practice melee animation cancel,always take your time to get to the back line even if you get a little late to the fight, remember you are faster than the rest of your team so don’t go in alone and don’t worry about securing all the kills just be a general pain for healer and dps. Also don’t be afraid to use your bomb, it’s a really fast ultimate.

C

Cesar Eduardo Balderas

Also stay away from junk and mind his traps, use your bomb on teleports like you did here, always stay close to Zarya for ult combo and reevaluate your pick against a torb, he really limits your options.

F

Felipe Fonseca

Most maps have flanks or easy ways to blink onto the back line and take out a enemy healer or lone dps. Learning your way around the map is the best way to play Tracer

K

Kelli Flynn

I can tell you are still blinking into little parts of the map. I'm not saying you lack map awareness on other heroes but moreso how your blink correlates with map features. It's just a bit clumsy to run into the post or the door etc. This issue eliminates with practice. You used your pulse correctly and were able to take down your threat. Just practice, and watch players like Dafran to pick up on their playstyle, positioning, movement, etc.

C

Cesar Eduardo Balderas

Oh and really be afraid of mcree and hanzo, always go in against them with at least two blinks and bait scatter and flashbang, also never underestimate a Zen, ideally just finish him with one clip before he even notices you.

A

Ash Kirigaya

But as for my tracking, i know it needs a little improvement but it's decent, right.....?

F

Felipe Fonseca

Also , mind your cooldowns at all times. I know this may seem obvious , but that is what keeps you alive. You have the smallest amount of hp in the game (along with baby Dva). Mcree is main example of this. Unless you know he has no flashbang , do not go on him with no cooldowns . Hanzo , Junkrat and Roadhog are other ones that if they have certain cooldowns up , they can take you down quickly

T

Tristan Fletcher

Nice tracking, just be mindful of your blink as it can help you in much needed times

Y

Yani Salazar

U did gud vby

N

Neil Captain Fanning

This is a nice clip and u did well nice tracking just got to keep attention to ur ammo and don’t blink into things I still do it so its hard but it gets better as u practice more

L

Liam Gp

lower ur sens

M

Matt Mcallister

Not bad at all. Decent tracking considering the range you chose to shoot that mcree

E

Emma Pearl

What language is she speaking...? I cant make it out.

W

Will Gaines

Best tip, don't be me and accidentally blink off the map every once in awhile

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom