Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Not sure how of y'all played Skyrim with the DLC but I'll post some tips SOMEWHAT...

K

Kevin Mack

Not sure how of y'all played Skyrim with the DLC but I'll post some tips

SOMEWHAT SPOILER ISH

Riverside House in Hearthfire is great for Families but be prepared for occasional kidnappings and mobs threatening your peace there Kids are essential thus Invincibility, Your spouse however is not unless you marry one of the few Essential ones

Hearthfire also made it stupidly easy to level Smithing via spamming Iron Nails

Try to make your playthroughs limited to 2 Factions that do not conflict eachother Companions are Neutral just like the Mages Guild, Dark Brotherhood and Thieves conflict with Imperials and Stormcloaks, Dawnguard is Neutral but they conflict with the Vampires and vice versa

During the Main Story towards the end of it There is a MISSABLE Dragon Priest Mask DO NOT forget to Loot it, The Dragon Priest Mask quest gives you some rather OP Enchanted gear IE: One mask gives you Waterbreathing and Another gives 100 Carry Weight

The Unknown Gems are only necessary if you are in the Thieves Guild and one gem requires the purchase of Proudspire Manor in Solitude

Earning gold is rather easy early on if you visit Mines and sell the gems you get Level Speech at the Bard's College in Solitude 5 times per level you gain if you can afford it

You can have two adopted children with Hearthfire but just like irl kids they might not along well with each other, If you're paranoid about your spouse getting possibly killed Move your family to a Hold House

Stealth Archer Builds are insanely Overpowered just like many Magic Based Builds, But Melee combat can be substitute

This version of Skyrim is the Legendary Edition thus there's no longer a Level Cap along with Perk Cap so go nuts

Try learn enchantments early on by breaking every enchanted item you find for future use Also Material DOES affect Enchantment power

You'll most likely be spending a lot of time in Whiterun since it's a decent hub to get most of your stuff done at when you're starting out

Try to avoid going to Markarth early on since if you complete quest there part of it involves throwing you in jail

If doing the Thieves Guild quest When you get the Skeleton Key, DO NOT turn it in, Abuse it to level Lockpicking since it's a Unbreakable Lockpick and Then turn it when you get the Unbreakable Lockpicks perk

The War for Skyrim Questline will dramatically affect the current playthrough of the game and Honestly its really worth it unless you feel like it Rewards are rather minimal

Some words of power are locked behind Faction Exclusive Dungeons Thus making it impossible to get every shout in the game

As you level up the better gear drops in accordance to your level Iron drops from Lv 10 and below, Steel 10/20 and so forth

Daedric Arrows are extremely rare and should be conserved unless something REALLY NEEDS TO DIE

I hope this helps the new players Any further questions are allowed

K

Kevin Mack

You basically want to get Speech 40 early so you can get the perk that allows you to sell ANY item (That isn't stolen) to ANY vendor

The WHOLE Speech tree is incredibly useful for making INSANE amounts of money

K

Kevin Mack

Also despite the consequences from them Getting all of the Daedric Artifacts is pretty nice

Ebony Blade is great for removing annoying NPCs and it gets buffed from it

J

Joshua Hill

No one is allowed to be upset about spoilers 6 YEARS AFTER IT CAME OUT.
Anyone who gets upset can literally stfu.

J

Jason James Grubb

We have officially announced that we won't be policing Skyrim. It's a 7 year old game so people will have to be responsible for themselves.

I

Isabella Hale

Thank you for the tips! Great post.

E

Erik Wilgenhof Plante

I’ve got Skyrim on PC, PS4 and will get it on Switch.

M

Maurice Hendricks

Holy shit thanks, I was debating on getting this game, after this now for sure I will be. However it sounds a bit overwhelming. Botw was simple that's why I enjoyed playing so much.....

J

Jason James Grubb

Jaime Bland You were seeking Skyrim tips

J

Jonathan Patimo

i played this game on all console release and yet I only knew half of what was mentioned, this is useful

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom