Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Not gonna lie. Not the biggest fan of odyssey

M

Michael Russell

Not gonna lie. Not the biggest fan of odyssey

T

Tyler Harmon

I think I was slightly overhyped for it. Yes there's moons to collect, but it didn't take long for me to get through all the levels, which was slightly disappointing to me. Felt like a short adventure.

E

Evelyn Mendoza

It’s boring

B

Brandon Perry

Eh people have preferences, i Hated Horizon Zero Dawn. ‍♂

J

Joaquin Mojica

It's really great as a whole, but i gotta agree that the easy moons dumb it down quite a bit.

P

Przemek Wilary

Agree.

A

April Cruis

Before you got the game was your mind set going to be the #1 fan for it? And now your let down? Lol

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

To me it didnt feel short because I stayed a few hours on each world doing stuff, and I didnt play everyday because job.

J

Joshua Shepherd

To me it looked alot like a remade Super Mario Galaxy.

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

Same!

E

Elvin Ventucillo

i hate the game but my daughter loves it.

M

Matti Moilanen

I'm loving SMO. You ain't gotta lie man, just tell the honest truth. I'm not hurt one bit.

J

Joaquin Mojica

I got all 999 moons in under 50 hours and i felt empty inside because i felt like i was playing a kirby game rather than a mario game because of how friggin easy yet fun it was. In actuality, I wanted something less tame and more punishing out of SMO akin to older entries. Its good, but lets just say im glad BOTW beat it out for GOTY

G

Guy Bellemare

its fun but tought for kids, like arms and labo.. splatoon is cool tho, good mix of mlg and casuals

L

Liam Scott

I have it but haven't finished it because I have better games to play

M

Muhammad Nordin Abdullah

I got so many painful moments in SMO but I still love the game.

V

Vasilios Prokos

How? It's my favorite game ever.

E

Enis Ovacik

Yeh I think some Nintendo fanboi's are blind or havent played other non nintendo games in a while. The game was OK, dont get why people were losing their shit over it. I love my Switch.. but it def comes 3rd after my PC and Vita.

C

Charlie James Field

steam just had a sale on pc every call of duty ever made and all dlc for £150... so thats keeping me busy, mario is like the new zelda its ok for a while until you realise Nintendo just stretch them games out unnecessary

M

Michael Brünner

Dude, you live in Lubbock Texas. LOL!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom