Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Nitrado Host Question... can't find right answer online. Is there a way to increase...

R

Ricardo Ulfe

Nitrado Host Question... can't find right answer online. Is there a way to increase dino harvest efficiency, but not players. Also, not increasing melee damage on dinos?

Let's say I want player to harvest 80 metal from a node. 200 by the anky, from same size node. But the melee of the dino not to be soo high, cause I want him to struggle or possible die vs wild dinos.

Thanks in advance.

K

Kieren Carter

You got me a little confused cos a player would pick up that much less than an anky anyways? Maybe I misunderstood but you can change how fast players vs dinos harvest that’s player harvest damage & Dino harvest damage

K

Kieren Carter

If in doubt call Khal Möhle out

R

Ricardo Ulfe

Yeah it normally worked without issues when I was running a dedicated server on the xbox. Then on that same server I changed the stats so a player can gather more than a dino. This prevented lag.

R

Ricardo Ulfe

However, I came to the nitrado server with those same stats, which it worked the same way. A player being able to gather more. I changed the dino harvest to double of what it was before. And reduced the players and no luck.

K

Khal Möhle

Here I am to save the day (if possible lol).

Ok... What are your settings at atm?
Gather Rate in general, player harvesting and Dino harvesting?

W

Willzaa Turk Irwin

No need for this nowadays man, one tail whip and not even a slight increase of ping ☺

A

Andy Rettie

You can change it e.g. I had frog snap one meganeura and got 5k cp out it

W

Willzaa Turk Irwin

Dont trust Khal hes shadey af

A

Andy Rettie

If you willing enough learn ini codes

R

Ricardo Ulfe

I'm not looking for extremely boosted. That to us is not fun lol

R

Ricardo Ulfe

But yeah sure teach ini lol

W

Willzaa Turk Irwin

X2 FTW

R

Ricardo Ulfe

I'm only trying to get a bit of resource boost. Maybe 2-4x at most. With a dino. Without increasing melee dmg. Cause if a rex shows up, then the anky either runs away or die. Unless low level rex.

A

Andy Rettie

Plenty on YouTube and Google lol

R

Ricardo Ulfe

I did and tried around. Wasn't working for me. Trust me I had no issues when doing this through the console server. That's why wondering if I have to do something different with the nitrado one.

A

Andy Rettie

Nitrado is a pain many individual settings you have to go in and change. Sliders are gone but you can change individual harvest rates for each dino

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom