Contact advertising [email protected]

Nintendo is huge trouble guys. Sony's conference was unbelievable. Also they took back...

R

Ryan Tucker

What's funny is it went to Microsoft which never had a monster hunter

C

Christian Yu

So i have both PS4 and Switch. Really liked SoC remake, GoW, Become Human, and my fan boy is excited as hell for Marvel Vs Capcom and let's be honest, Spiderman looks great! Now I know Nintendo has big things coming, I can't wait for tomorrow!

J

Joshua Michael Page

monster hunter has been on Playstation vita in japan for years. will this mean no monster hunter on nintendo anymore

W

Wyndham Barros

It looks to be a moderately different Monster Hunter. We saw no multiplayer, the area was not split into sections.

A

Adolpho Beliver

To be honest, the news I'm reading about E3 is really just all underwhelming. Nothing really stands out from anyone - not even the XBOX (XBoxOneX...Huh).

B

Bruce Vela

Awesome

Z

Zachary Naugle

This comment made me wanna throw my PS4 out the window

D

Dedrick Luda Hill

Sony yesterday was weak as hell!!

D

David Norris Durfee

Ok. A few things.

1. 95% of Sonys shit they showed last year

2. Did you really expect a bad presentation?

3. Nintendo will NEVER be in trouble. They have enough money to go in the red for like the next 50 years.

Let's all stop wanking Sony

D

David Norris Durfee

They took back Monster Hunter? It's a Capcom game Nintendo doesn't own it

H

HurLey Kolgrov

So how is ur argument now? Core pokemon game and metroid prime 4 announced, cabooom!! And mario looks freaking awesome

I

Ivan Edward Francisco

What huge loss? That's just one title. Metroid Prime 4 killed it. And oh, Pokemon too. And wait. Mario Odyssey too.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom