Contact advertising [email protected]

Nintendo is huge trouble guys. Sony's conference was unbelievable. Also they took back...

A

Augustine Vega

Nintendo is huge trouble guys. Sony's conference was unbelievable. Also they took back Monster Hunter. HUGE loss for Nintendo. HUGE loss. They really need to kill it tomorrow.

R

Ryan Tucker

They never took back Monster Hunter. Do you pay attention to Capcom at all? Sony paid Capcom to make them an open world monster hunter that doesn't even hold true to the series. Most of the fan base though is in Nintendo now and that's the last time Sony will see MH for a while

R

Ryan Tucker

Also lol, Nintendo has a lot in store especially since their console is still SELLING out like hotcakes.

C

Colin Schulte

Was anything at Sony's conference new other than that Monster Hunter? Nearly everything else had already been shown last E3.

S

Sal M Somma

Sorry but that Sony conference was horrible. God of War was the only game that I liked at the conference. Nintendo will have an awesome showing tomorrow.

A

Augustine Vega

Good points guys. True stuff like, I'm just worried

S

Stitched Sketch

Were any of those games slated for 2017? I saw a bunch of 2018 games.

R

Robert Mahjiho

Spiderman was the only part of the conference that was good. Very disappointing.

I

Isaac Atticus

I was impressed with the Sony conference. Though Im just a casual Sony fan. They got some good exclusives but nothing that makes me worried for Nintendo. No different from any other year really. I wouldnt make any Judgement till we see what Nintendo has tomorrow. and about Monster Hunter. Were getting Monster Hunter Stories for the 3DS here in the west and Im guessing the Amiibo will also be coming along side it.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Literally every channel I follow has immensely lukewarm reaction to Sony's conference.

A bunch of games people already knew about (Spider-Man, God of War, Days Gone, etc.), most of which were just pushed back to sometime next year anyway. Or remasters.

The only surprise was Monster Hunter, but that's a multi-plat.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

And they didn't mention KH or FF VII at all, did they? Or Last of Us 2?

R

Ryan Tucker

Jonathan Jurczak no but they revealed a trailer earlier on to KH3

J

Jonathan Jurczak

... and the crowd was DEEEEEEAAAAD.

R

Ryan Tucker

Lol

J

Jon Michael Reynolds

Not that huge of a loss, I wouldn't cry over Monster Hunter on PS4, especially when I own a PS4 :-D

C

Colin Schulte

And was there really weird sound at the start, or was that just my connection or something?

A

Augustine Vega

I'm really glad you all have so many different opinions :) love this group

J

Jon Michael Reynolds

Plus i'm more excited for Nintendo's E3 direct than ever. I bet it'll be better than both sony and microsoft!

R

Robin Jerome

As a Sony fanboy, I was actually quite underwhelmed. Most of the things I was excited for are things I already knew were coming, like Detroit and Days Gone and God of War

Spide-Man convinced me though! I was on the fence about it

J

Jon Michael Reynolds

Also, Monster Hunter wasnt even for sony only.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom