Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One News for everyone if you play on the cluster the ark server EST universe I will be...

R

Robert Larocco

News for everyone if you play on the cluster the ark server EST universe I will be wiping the cluster fresh and clean every map. There were be a few changes coming with it. I have done rebuilt another Ark server EST Universe group also I will be adjusting the Gathering and taming as well I will be lowering them to a simple 5 taming 3.5 Gathering most of the other stats will stay the same there will also be offline raid protection it will activate after 30 minutes of being inactive. Also tribe sizes will be according to map sizes all the information you need is located inside the ark server EST Universe Facebook group. Keep in mind there still will not be a administrator but there will be a patreon but there were not be a patreon building no stalls if you sign up the animals get delivered to your base. If you are not online give me the coordinates to your base and I will force my way in give you the dinosaurs and leave. The patreon will be a little bit different this time around. More information will be provided as I bring it more to light. The only reason I'm doing this is because I have multiple people wanting me to be fired up and try to save it.

L

Leigh Summers

fuck off no one likes you

J

Joe Houchar

Is island cleaned

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom